How to Install GRAV via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software" section, click on "Softaculous App Installer" Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the "Portal/CMS" category. Click on it and then click on the "GRAV" link that will appear.5. Click on the "Install" button6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
- Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
- Choose Domain: If you don't have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
- In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information:
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your GRAV Website.
- Admin Username: The default username is "Admin" and the edit option is disabled.
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
- First Name: Enter your first name
Last Name: Enter your last name.
- Real Name: Leave this as it is or use your full name.
8. Advanced Options: Leave
this as it is, unless you want to change the database name or take an
automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a
lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.
Can't find the information you are looking for?
Create a Support Ticket
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry about that :( We'll work to make it better.
You voted before.
(4265 times viewed / 0 people found it helpful)