How to Install CMS Made Simple via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software" section, click on "Softaculous App Installer" Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the "Portal/CMS" category. Click on it and then click on the "CMS Made Simple" link that will appear.5. Click on the "Install" button6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
7. Under "Site Settings" field:
- Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
- Choose Domain: If you don't have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
- In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as "CMS Made Simple".
8. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information:
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your CMS Made Simple Website.
- Admin Username: Your new CMS Made Simple username (for security reason do not use the "Administrator" or the "Admin" username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
9. Choose Language: You can chose the language of your Concrete5. The default language of Concrete5 is English.
10. Advanced Options: Leave
this as it is, unless you want to change the database name or take an
automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a
lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.
Can't find the information you are looking for?
Create a Support Ticket
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry about that :( We'll work to make it better.
You voted before.
(3584 times viewed / 0 people found it helpful)